Friday, October 2, 2015

To start with...


WARNING: To the mature reader expecting some sense out of what he is about to read, to the kid who's hoping for a 'moral of the story' at the end, to the critic who's on a roll trying to break down this piece into pieces that are logical but no more reconcilable: Get the hell out, it is not the right place for you, these are not the words you'd  wanna read: and I, my dear, am not the blossoming novelist, poet, playwright or whoever it is you are looking for.

This is a general place, for the common hu-man. This place here, is like an Indian bazaar of the degraded kind - a typical street market where you find the second hand stuff more often than the branded. It's chaotic, bustling, filthy and not a place you will easily forget. The only luxury this place provides you is that you can bargain. There is something for everyone here though-you may take what you like, and just leave behind everything else. The charge is nominal, a quarter of your time.
This is a place, for everyday nuisances to be told in a manner that is fancy, and yet close to reality. Interesting enough? Read on, dear reader.

This is as much my journey as it is yours... for I write as you read, I express as you feel and I grow as you experience. I am not too sure myself what I am up to here, but that's the point right? Exploring yourself... that's what I intend to do.  It's a complex world for me and this is my little effort to figure it out, and I'd be more than glad if it anyhow helps you on your path of self-figuring 'the tough to comprehend' and 'the too twisted to be understood' parts you see in your world.

Let's see where we go with this...

7 comments:

  1. Wow that's beautiful....Looking frwd to more stuff in this market.... miss!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty!
    Now this really looks interesting. ..looking forward for more.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got great writing skills sissy... I sense great potential... Please write more of such awesome stuff.. Love you loads! :)

    -Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  4. ayeeee behen talent hai tujhme :) :)...go on dude.....i love you for dis :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Sis !!!! This stuff is smokin !!!! Interesting as bell pepper !!! ;p Lookin forward for more hot stuff... :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Sis !!!! This stuff is smokin !!!! Interesting as bell pepper !!! ;p Lookin forward for more hot stuff... :*

    ReplyDelete